When you feel like quiting, Do another Rep.


 ITS NOT EASY!

    I have to repeat these words in my head every day. Losing Weight, Building Muscle, and Becoming Healthy are not easy... If it were, obesity wouldn't exist.

    On a completely different stroke of my life. Time has become somewhat of a rare commodity. I start my day at 5:30~ in the morning to get the kids awake and ready for school. I leave at 7:00am to get them to their school, then I get ready for work. Work is 10-6 most days. After work is honestly the best time to hit the gym... The Gym takes no less than an hour to get in get pumped and get out. All things combined I don't get home until nearly 8pm... When my children are supposed to be in bed. My wife gets it and understands what I am doing but she still has a hard time wrapping her head around the idea of me being gone for so long in the day. I have to try to find a happy medium or a compromise that works for the both of us.

   So that being said, I'm officially one week into my journey, and I wanted to share a little update with everyone. My body is extremely stiff, In all aspects. I feel that no matter how much I stretch or how much water i drink i just stay stiff and muscles are tense. I have experienced a few things throughout this journey that seen odd to me: 

  1. I feel I am overworking myself but at the same time I hunger for more gym time.
  2. I crave water... All the time. I refute sweet drinks.
  3. I am actively seeking healthier foods and have completely given up sweet sugary foods.
  4. I am addicted to the burn a good workout gives in the gym.

    Going forward I have made a little schedule for progress. I have decided to weigh in weekly, Photograph monthly, and Take measurements monthly. I understand the scale doesn't define my progress but I would love to see some lbs gone. I cant wait to see some real progress so this journey that I'm on will have some physical validation to go along with the mental progress i feel i have achieved.

    Thanks guys for taking the time to read through this. I hope the content in this blog will inspire and motivate you to start a journey of your own. Look out in the future for some of my favorite Recipes! If you want to become more involved with the community. Check below!

 

 

If you would like to keep up with my eating habits, Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal. Link is below.

Add me on Snapchat: KreyahGaming
Follow my Socials: Instagram, Twitter, MyFitnessPal, Discord
I stream on twitch nightly : Twitch

If you ever have any questions, Feel free to reach out to me on any platform above. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its been a While.

A "Hurricane" Of emotions. ---*!* Progress Update*!*--- Pictures and Measurements.

Two a Days. What a fun Idea...NOT