Two a Days. What a fun Idea...NOT


 Pain is Progress.

    No Pain No Gain they say in the gym. It's crazy that over the past 11 days my body has been making insane changes and my mindset has changed from "I don't want to do that," to "I want to challenge myself more this time."
    I have been told the first 30 days in the gym are erratic and spontaneous for your body. In the same conversation I was told to not look at the scale; to not look at my body for progress... To just keep pushing and doing what I'm doing. I have removed Sodas from my died COMPLETELY and i have reduced sugar probably 80-90%. I removed Fast Food from the menu, (Even when my wife tempted me with McDonalds Breakfast.) Now the goal is the keep on keeping on.
   
    So Yesterday...oh yesterday....My Gym Partner and I decided we would double up, due to a missed day earlier in the week. We went to the gym at 8am and worked out Chest. We then met back up at the gym at 6pm and worked Bicep and Triceps, (yes both muscles in the arms!) The problem wasn't going in the morning, that was fine. The problem was the motivation to go again in the evening. To know that i was going to push myself just as hard as I did in the morning while my body was already working on repairing a different muscle group.
    We persevered and returned to the gym to work arms. The beautiful thing about going to the gym when your sore is, After you do a warm up set your body starts to give you what you need in the places you need it. My chest was still fatigued from the morning workout but as soon as i started warming up for arms, i could feel the blood pumping. I was ready to go and all doubt, fear, or hesitation left my mind and it was time to pump.

  The Reason for this post, Is to let you know that when your mind tells you that your body needs a break, you can push past the mental block and your body will correct. I have told myself multiple times throughout this journey that I don't feel like it this time... But in EVERY situation my body was able to push through it all and I walked away feeling accomplished.

Oh and I weighed myself on Friday and I'm down to 304.4! Progress

    On another note, My wife joined the gym last night and i believe she is about to embark on her journey. If you want to start, or have already started on your journey... Leave a comment below. I'd Love to know how its going and help motivate you the way this blog has motivated me.


Thanks you
for taking the time to read through this. I hope the content in this blog will inspire and motivate you to start a journey of your own.

If you would like to keep up with my eating habits, Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal. Link is below.

Add me on Snapchat: KreyahGaming
Follow my Socials: Instagram, Twitter, MyFitnessPal, Discord
I stream on twitch nightly : Twitch


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its been a While.

Health and Fitness... A Family Affair

The Beginning