The Beginning

Everyone has a moment when they look in the mirror and feel an overwhelming feeling of disgust, anger, or simple exhaustion due to the state they have allowed their body to become. Today was my day. I’m tired of being tired…I’m tired of binge eating because I’m “ already fat so what’s it gonna hurt.” I’m making a drastic shift in my lifestyle from day to day. I’m going to make the moves necessary to live a better life.

I’m going to be better. 

My goal for the next several months is to hold myself accountable and to allow the readers to understand that though I may be successful later; the process isn’t without blemish. I know I will have setbacks but with that, I will have victories. I hope that through my own struggle and progression, I can motivate and inspire whoever reads this to set out on their own journey. 

Sit back, buckle up, and enjoy the ride as we go through this entire process together! https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=105JcYSQYeCl9UvMMq8s3whlKHM7qcqPj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health and Fitness... A Family Affair

Its been a While.