And so it begins.

     Yesterday, September 1st, 2022, I woke up with change on my mind. I decided that enough was enough and I started my journey to a better lifestyle. I made myself some eggs, a protein shake, and a big cup of coffee to get the day started. 

I Weighed in at 310.4lbs. and I took measurements. 

Chest - 52"
Arms - (L) 16.5" (R) 16.75"
Waist - 51"
Hip - 49" 
Thigh - (L) 24.5" (R) 25"
Calves - (L) 17.5" (R) 18"

I also took some progress photos; I decided I'll post those in about a month when we take the 1-month photos. (Save you from the grotesque fat man photo.)

I wanted to use this blog to Inspire and Motivate but also accountability. I'll share my diet, and my workouts with you guys. Thanks for joining me on this ride.  

My workouts have been light to get me INTO the gym. I started yesterday with a solid Chest workout. 

I was able to do 

Bench Press
10 x 135 LB
12 x 135 LB
10 x 155 LB

Incline Bench
9 x 95 LB
10 x 95 LB 
6 x 95 LB

Cable Flies
15 x 30 LB
20 x 30 LB
18 x 35 LB

Woke up this morning with my arms and chest super sore (In the best way). Long story short. I crave water now and I love the feeling of my muscles repairing themselves. Hope this finds you well and you will come back for more Inspiring and motivating content! (Real Men Wear Pink)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health and Fitness... A Family Affair

The Beginning

Its been a While.